Bungwak Run Goes Virtual!
Celebrating their 90th anniversary, the alumni of the Malay College Kuala Kangsar (MCKK), the Malay College Old Boys’ Association (MCOBA) in collaboration with Bungwak Events (BWE) is introducing the inaugural virtual Bungwak Run (BWR)! Dubbed as BWR x Heritage, this event will champion a cause – National Heritage.
BWE together with SOFEA Run have agreed that a pre-defined percentage of the registration fee (and other donations, if any) will be contributed to Badan Warisan Malaysia (Malaysia Heritage Council) for the restoration and preservation works of National Heritage sites.
How It Works
- ALL participants are required to run at least 9.6 km (approximately 6 miles).
- You have nearly 22 days, starting 14 April 2019, 7:30 am to complete the distance of 9.6 km.
- For virtual guidelines & result(s) submission, check out the FEEDS section.
- You are entitled to compete in the weekly challenges, details of the challenges and winners will be announced accordingly.
- Registration Starts: 15 MARCH 2019 | 12:01 AM
- Registration Ends: 25 APRIL 2019 | 11:59 PM
- Run & Submission Period: 14 APRIL 2019 | 7:30 AM – 5 MAY 2019 | 11:59 PM
*Date & time is based on GMT +8
ANYWHERE! We’re not kidding, it’s a virtual run. Just switch on your SOFEA Run tracker and start running.
How Do I Register?
There are 3 options available that fit your generosity:
- RM50 / US$13
- RM50 + RM30 (Donation) / US$13 + US$8 (Donation)
- RM50 + RM50 (Donation) / US$13 + US$13 (Donation)
*certain percentage (%) of the base registration fee of RM50 / US$13 will be donated for the cause.
- Event tee and medallion
- Weekly challenges and gifts for winners
*All entitlements will be delivered straight to your door at no additional charges (For delivery in Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar)
Additional US$5 is required for postage to the rest of the world.