BWR x Heritage Extra Challenge
I LOVE Heritage Challenge
The aim of this challenge is to encourage runners to spread awareness of our local heritage, in keeping with this year’s theme for The Virtual Bungwak Run 2019 (BWR x Heritage).
A total of two prizes are up for grabs:
Just tag one of our social media accounts with your photo/video upload
Eligibility and Restrictions
- This is an individual challenge, which is open only to registered participants of BWR x Heritage.
- Employees and affiliates of Bungwak Events and Acasia Communications Sdn Bhd are not eligible to participate in this challenge
Submission of Entries and Qualification
- Valid submission starts from the day of participant registration and will end on 05th May 2019 at 2359hrs.
- The date and time is based on Malaysian Standard Time (GMT +8).
- Any submission after the cut-off time will not be entertained and will be excluded from the Challenge.
- Posts/Submissions must meet the following criteria:
a. Posts from runners who complete the 9.6km distance of BWR x Heritage.
b. Posts made on Facebook and/or Instagram.
c. Posts must be of heritage-related subject (be it buildings, sites, persons or cultural activities). National Heritage subjects will give an added advantage.
d. Posts must be made public with captions to start with “Do you know that” or “Tahukah anda” followed by a brief fact of the subject in discussion.
e. Posts must include the following hashtags: #vbwr19 or #vbwr or #virtualbwr. Number of likes/share will give an added advantage.
- The decision of the Organiser is final. No further inquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted via the contact details provided in the SOFEA Run app for prize delivery arrangement. Contestants are encouraged to keep their contact number active, and to constantly check their email accounts.
- The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit prizes, if the winners cannot be contacted and any attempt to contact them has failed for any reason whatsoever.
Rights of the Organiser
- The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.